If while using or visiting eMastered you come across any content on the platform that you feel infringes on your copyright, you may inform us via email at email@example.com using the subject line 'Copyright Claim.' Before sending such an email please keep the following in mind:
- You may only put forth a copyright claim on the material you own the copyright for, or for content where you are authorized to represent the owner's interests.
- In a copyright claim email please include a hyperlink to the URL in which the infringement is located.
- If you submit a copyright claim via email please include as much evidence and information as possible proving that the owner's copyright is being infringed upon.
- False, malicious, or otherwise intentionally misleading or disingenuous copyright claims are illegal and will be prosecuted, and creating such a claim will result in your account being terminated or suspended.
- Should damages arise (legal fees or other damages) out of a false / malicious copyright claim that affects eMastered, the copyright owner / authorized licensee and / or the person who tracks the copyright claim report you will be held directly responsible for all charges and fees incurred in resolving any damages.